Experienced professionals willing to deep-dive on Supply Chain Management topics and validate them with a certification. Supply Chain directors, Operations directors, Supply Chain transformations directors, Project directors, wishing a training with a broader view of the Supply Chain.
Supply Chain management professions, Supply Chain Director, Operations Director/COO, Information System Manager, Warehouse Manager, Flow Manager, Consultant, …
- Aknowledge employees competences with a recognized international certification
- Train leaders that support the Supply Chain transformation plan of their company
- Maintain state-of-the-art employees in terms of Supply Chain practice
A certificate of eligibility must be obtained beforehand on the ASCM website.
We suggest that participants have knowledges in fundamentals of manufacturing management or logistics (as CPIM Part 1 ou FMIL).
It is necessary to be able to dedicate between 5 and 10 hours weekly of howework for reading and preparing the sessions.
- Principles of integrated logistics management
- Implement the strategy throughout the supply chain
- Key points to plan and control capital assets
- Identify market segments
- Forecasting techniques
- Effective customer relationship
- Design and manage operations in a sustainable way
- Performance metrics
- Identify risks, their impact and quota rules
- International flow management
- Factors influencing demand (product design and marketing)
- Key principles of customer relations
- Key principles of supplier relations
- Inventory planning and management
- Managing the dynamics of a supply chain: responsiveness and efficiency
- Manage internal and external procurement logistics
- Implement demand plans: prioritize, deliver, collect and communicate sales data
- Techniques and tools for a continuous improvement approach
- Training support; APICS Learning System
- Plan about 7 hours of personal work per week
- Registration for the APICS certification exam included.
- CSCP Learning System: Official volumes with session slides, comments and exercises.
- Individual email or telephone support provided by the trainer for any questions about the training.
- The experience of our trainers: all are APICS Endorsed Instructors validated and have strong experience in the industry.
Do you have a disability?
Contact us: +1 858 349 0086 or email@example.com.