Discover how operationally prepare a Demand Driven MRP project for your Supply Chain.
AGILEA supports your teams to understand and translate the methodology in your own process.
We designed 3 workshops of 1/2 days to get how operationally implement the methodology & its tools :
- Workshop 1: Understand what is behind the theory
- Introduction to the concepts of the method, refresh for all the project team
- Flow simulation game to play with the buffer and get the impact of the parameters
- Use case presentation of DDMRP implementations
- Workshop 2: Steps and tools of your Demand Driven project
- How to define a DD project team
- Tools to prepare the project
- Concretely how to define the buffer positions
- Calculation of the inventory impact level
- What will be the tasks of the Planner tomorrow?
- Workshop 3: Is your project DDMRP on the right rails?
- Support by the AGILEA team on your Demand Driven Supply chain project