People interested to discover a new Supply Chain method.
Supply Chain Manager, Operations Manager, S&OP Manager, planner, Buyer, procurement, Supply Chain project Manager; Continous improvement leader
- Have a team initiated to the basic principles of DDMRP.
- Improve the decision-making process at the heart of your supply chain.
- Bring better visibility to your supply chain.
- Supply Chain simulation in MRPII mode with the Flow Simulation Game
- Introduction to the DDMRP methodology
- Supply Chain simulation in DDMRP mode with the Flow Simulation Game
- Debrief and Questions/Answers
Le Flow Simulation Game est un jeu interactif et digital développé par les équipes AGILEA. Il vous permettra de comprendre les enjeux de la supply chain en prenant la place de l'un des maillons de la chaine.
Do your current piloting methods allow you to meet market requirements?
What are your levers for managing the complexity of your Supply Chain combined with the variability of demand?
The DDMRP methodology will allow you to improve decision-making processes at the heart of your supply chain by providing better visibility. Take part in this online session and discover the impacts of the implementation of the DDMRP!
- Access to the digital game ; the Flow Simulation Game
- A team of trainers certified by the Demand Driven Institute.
- Individual email or telephone support provided by the trainer for any questions about the training.
- Our experience feedback based on more than 30 large-scale industrial projects.