All the stakeholders of a project: project managers and team members, Project Management Office Managers, Top Manager, Supply Chain manager, Project leader.
All types of projects: industrial, digital, R&D projects, …
PMO (Project Management Office) , Project leader
- Take back control of the project portfolio
- Accelerate the speed of projects
- Guarantee on-time delivery of projects
3 years of professional experience
- Set up a multi-project environment
- Describe the 4 limitations of project management today: multitasking, student syndrome, Parkinson's law
- New approach: the critical chain project management
- Management of a multi-project portfolio
- Setting up a multi-project environment in a critical chain environment
- Use of serious games for simulation
- Case studies and practical tools
- Training material
- A team of trainers certified by the Demand Driven Institute.
- Individual email or telephone support provided by the trainer for any questions about the training.
- Our experience feedback based on more than 30 large-scale industrial projects.